INFORMATION NOTE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF LGS. D. JUNE 30 2003 No. 196
In reference to processing the personal data of the users/customers who consult the site or who request services over the internet through the www.arexons.com website (see other websites that need to be added) Petronas Lubricants Italy S.p.A. – Arexons Division, the data processing owner informs you that:
- data provided voluntarily, including e-mail addresses and cell phone numbers, is only processed for the purpose of providing the requested information and services;
- the data will not be used for other purposes without the explicit consent of the data subject.
- Data processing is carried out in full observance of Lgs. D. 196/2003. Based on this decree, data processing will be carried out applying the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protecting the confidentiality and rights of the data subject.
Petronas Lubricants Italy S.p.A. – Arexons Division accordingly provides some information on how personal data is used.
The purposes of data processing.
The sole purpose of data processing (collecting, recording, organising, consulting, processing, filing, using and disclosing) is to manage and use personal data to supply the requested service, such as, for example:
generic requests for information, notifications, promotions, updates and news about our products.
Providing personal data is optional, however, failure to do so may mean that the transaction cannot be carried out correctly.
Data processing methods.
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, personal data processing is carried out through manual, computer and electronic tools according to logics that are strictly related to the purposes and, in any case, so as to guarantee the safety and confidentiality of the data. The data will be kept at the operational headquarters for a period of time set forth by civil and tax regulations.
Non-sensitive data can be disclosed, for the purpose of fulfilling contract or legal requirements, to: internal or external employees and collaborators, post offices, delivery companies, couriers, external companies that outsource activities assigned to them exclusively for Petronas Lubricants Italy S.p.A. – Arexons Division. The individuals belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of Data processing manager. Their list is constantly updated and available at the Company headquarters.
The data subject's rights set forth by art. 7 of Lgs. D. June 30 2003 No. 196
Lastly, we would like to state that art. 7 of the Code allows data subjects to exercise specific rights. Also, the Data Subject can obtain the following from the Data Owner:
1. confirmation on the existence of data referring to him/her, even if it has not yet been recorded, and that said data will be made available to him/her in an intelligible form;
2. to know the source of said data, as well as the logic and purpose its processing was based on;
3. deletion, transformation to an anonymous form or freezing data processed in violation of the law, as well as updating, correcting or integrating the data.
The data subject can also refuse, for legitimate reasons, to have his/her data processed, especially when intended for sales information or for sending advertising or direct sales materials or to carry out market research.
Art. 7 of Lgs. D. 196/2003 is provided below in full:
1. The data subject has the right to receive confirmation on the existence of data referring to him/her, even if it has not yet been recorded, and that said data will be made available to him/her in an intelligible form
2. The data subject has the right to receive information on:
the source of their personal data and the purposes of processing
the applied logic, for processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools
the identification details of the data processing owner, managers and designated representative, pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2
the individuals or categories of individuals that the data is sent to or that come into contact with the data as designated local representatives in the State, managers or agents.
3. The data subject has the right to:
have his/her data updated, corrected or, when necessary, integrated
have his/her data deleted, transformed to an anonymous form or frozen, when processing is carried out in violation of the law, including data that does not need to be kept on file in relation to the purposes it was collected for or later processed for
receive confirmation that the operations, including the contents, described in letters a) and b) were made known to the individuals that the data was sent or broadcast to, except when fulfilment is impossible or requires the expenditure of funds that are clearly disproportionate to the right being protected.
4. The data subject has the right to refuse, in whole or in part:
for legitimate reasons, to have his/her personal data processed, even if pertinent to the purpose it was collected for
to have his/her personal data processed, for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or carrying out market or sales communication research.
To exercise these rights, and for any further information, contact our registered offices in Cernusco sul Naviglio (MI), Via Antica di Cassano No. 23, or write to:
the "Data processing manager" (currently Giuliano Giordano Barberis) having his legal address at the above offices in Cernusco sul Naviglio (MI).