INFORMATIVE NOTE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE N. 196 DATED 30 JUNE 2003
With reference to the processing of the personal data of the users/clients who consult the Website or who request accessible service on line through the site www.arexons.com (see other sites to be added) Petronas Lubricants Italy S.p.A. – Arexons Division, data processing manager, declares that:
• the data provided voluntarily, including e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers, will be processed only for the purpose of providing the information and services requested;
• the data will not be used for other purposes if not with the express consent of the person involved.
• The processing is carried out in full compliance with Legislative Decree 196/2003. According to this law, the processing will take place according to the principles of accuracy, lawfulness, and the protection of confidentiality and the rights of the person involved.
Petronas Lubricants Italy S.p.A. – Arexons Division therefore provides some information about the use of personal data.
The purpose of processing that the data is subjected to.
The data processing (collection, recording, organisation, consultation, elaboration, conservation, usage and communication), for the sole purpose of management and use of the personal data in order to fulfil the request for service, like:
request for general information, notifications, promotions, updates, and new about our products.
Providing data is an optional, but not providing information may result in not being able to fulfil any request eventually made.
Data processing method
In relation to the purposes indicated, the processing of personal data takes place by means of manual, electronic, and telematic techniques with logics strictly correlated with the purpose itself and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data itself. The data will be saved at the processing office for the time prescribed by civil and fiscal law.
The data that is not confidential may be communicated for the purpose of enabling the fulfilment of contractual or legal obligations to: employees and collaborators, internal and external, post offices, forwarding agents, couriers, external companies that operate in outsourcing for the functions entrusted exclusively to them by Petronas Lubricants Italy S.p.A.. – Arexons Division. The subjects belonging to the above-mentioned categories serve as the Data Processing Manager. Their list is updated regularly and is available at Company headquarters.
Rights of the person involved pursuant to Art. 7 of legislative decree n. 196 30 June 2003
Finally, we hereby inform the reader that Art. 7 of the Civil Code grants the people involved the possibility to exercise specific rights. Among other things, the person involved may obtain from the Data Processing Manager:
1. the confirmation of the existence (or lack) of data concerning them, even if not yet recorded, and that these data are made available in a comprehensible form;
2. information concerning the origins of the data, as well as the logic and purpose on which the processing is based;
3. cancellation, transformation into an anonymous format, or blocking of the data processed in violation of law, as well as updating, correction or integration of the data.
The person involved may also oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of the his/her personal data, especially if collected for commercial information or for the sending of advertising material or direct sales or for market research.
The following is the text of Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003:
1. The person involved has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in a comprehensible format.
2. The person involved also has the right to obtain indication:
of the origins of the personal data, of the purpose and methods of processing
of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with electronic instruments
of the identification of the data processing manager, of other managers and of the representative designated pursuant to Art. 5, paragraph 2
of the subjects or categories of subject to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may access this information as a designated representative in the State territory, managers, or employees.
3. The person involved has the right to obtain:
the updating, the correction, or if so desired, the integration of the data
the cancellation, the transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not necessary to save for the purposes for which they were collected or later processed
the declaration that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) were communicated, including their content, to those whose data was communicated or published, except the case in which this is impossible or implies the use of resources that are blatantly disproportionate to the rights being protected.
4. the person involved has the right to oppose, completely or in part:
for legitimate motives, the processing of his or her own personal data, as well as pertinent to their collection
the processing of his or her personal data for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the completion of market research or trade communications.
In order to exercise these rights, and for any other information, the user may contact our Office in Cernusco sul Naviglio (MI), Via Antica di Cassano n. 23 or write to:
to the “Data Processing Manager”, (currently Giordano Barberis Giuliano) domiciled, while in charge, at the above-mentioned Offices in Cernusco sul Naviglio (MI).