The commitment of Arexons for Health , Safety and Environment
Petronas Lubricants Italy Spa - Arexons Division intends to protect the environment and the right to health and safety by safeguarding from accidents its employees, contractors and third parties concerned.
Petronas Lubricants Italy Spa - Arexons Division has transposed into its body of regulations the HSE principles of its Parent Company and ensures compliance with the corporate objectives and strategic guidelines relating to the protection of health, safety and the environment, according to the principles set out below:
- Compliance with such laws and prescriptions currently in force as apply to the Company as well as with any other requirements it has undertaken to fulfill.
- Ongoing commitment to improve its performance, in particular with respect to the prevention of accidents at work and industrial diseases, the pollution prevention and the efficient use of natural resources.
- Commitment to raise awareness of a “safety and environment-oriented mindset” in the people who operate in the name and on behalf of Petronas Lubricants Italy Spa - Arexons Division, in that the effectiveness of the system and the implementation of the policy require everyone’s commitment and accountability.
Considering the nature and size of its health and safety risks and its impacts on the environment, the Top Management has wanted, organised and defined an entity that is responsible for implementing and auditing the safety and environment management system, making available such resources as are required for this purpose.
Improvement objectives and targets are pursued as follows:
- Protection of the health and safety of workers, ensuring that physical, mental and social well-being conditions are in place;
- Ongoing monitoring of environmental performance and of health and safety risks related to working activities;
- Evaluation of hazard factors and environmental impacts during the design of new activities, processes, products, facilities and services;
- Training and accountability of personnel and awareness-raising of suppliers and contractors in order to make people aware of the HSE aspects relating to their activities;
- Systematic communication of information on environmental and safety performance;
- Ongoing discussion with internal and external stakeholders, raising the awareness and engaging employees and suppliers on HSE-related issues.
Petronas Lubricants Italy Spa - Arexons Division undertakes to disseminate such Policy to all employees who work, directly or indirectly, for the organisation and to make it available to the public.
The Company Management undertakes to review each year the contents of the Policy so as to ensure its adequacy.
Cernusco sul Naviglio, 26 January 2016
CEO, Arexons Division